Business Licensing and Tax Forms
All Business and Alcohol Licenses are issued calendar year (January 1 through December 31) NON-PRORATED and NON-REFUNDABLE and EXPIRE YEARLY on December 31.
To help streamline the application and/or renewal process, we strongly encourage you to use our Online Service Portal. Registration is required to access the portal.
Click the user guide to learn about the business licensing portal.
Please include all required documents. Missing documents will delay the processing of your application.
In addition to the new business license application, a SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE PERMIT APPLICATION is required for HOME-BASED BUSINESSES.
Department Mission Statement
Click Here To Apply For A Business License
Click Here To Apply For A Building Permit
- The City of Stonecrest's Business License Tax Class, Tax Rate and Employee Fee has changed from Dekalb County (See Stonecrest NAICS Code Table).
- Alcohol License Renewal Deadline Date: December 31 (annually)
Late submissions will receive a 20% penalty and 1% interest per month beginning January 1
- Business License Renewal Deadline Date: April 30 (annually)
Late submissions will receive a 10% penalty and 1% interest per month beginning May 1
This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process for renewing your business license with the City of Stonecrest.
Documents Required for Annual Renewal:
- Copy of valid " current year" City of Stonecrest Alcohol License and/or Business License Certificate
- Government issued ID
- Current Certificate of Organization for all LLC / INC.
- Current state license for Boards and Licensed Professions
- Completed renewal application packet (dated & signed)
- Completed E-Verify and S.A.V.E. Affidavit Forms (notarized)
- Full payment due
(Attn: Business License Department)
Make all checks and/or money orders payable to:
The City of Stonecrest
Credit Cards accepted in-person or online
NO CASH ACCEPTED
City of Stonecrest's licensing payment methods: In-person / Mail / Online
Direct all payments, completed applications and required documentation to:
City of Stonecrest City Hall
3120 Stonecrest Blvd
Suite 190, 1st Floor
Stonecrest, GA 30038
To view whether your business is located in Stonecrest, please visit our map page.
If you have questions, please contact us via email at: email@example.com
, or call (770) 224-0200.
Normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 9 AM until 4:30 PM.
Thank you for choosing the City of Stonecrest.
Licensing and Applications
Business Tax Forms