Establishing an economic foundation for a bigger and brighter future in Stonecrest.
The City of Stonecrest is located minutes east of downtown Atlanta. The City’s business-friendly atmosphere, and lower-overall cost of living has established Stonecrest a community dedicated to the success of businesses, both large and small. Stonecrest offers an array of advantages that makes exploring, living, working, and doing business here a wonderful and rewarding experience.
Stonecrest is open for business!
The City's Economic Development team is ready to help businesses flourish in our community. Whether you want to relocate your business, launch a new startup, or expand a local company, the City of Stonecrest partners with local and state leaders to assist companies with their long-term success.
The City provides companies with convenient access to major Interstates, available land for commercial or residential developments and an educated workforce.
Stonecrest by the Numbers
- 27,800 people employed in the City of Stonecrest
- 38 square miles in the City of Stonecrest
- 2,550 acres at Davidson-Arabia Mountain Preserve
- More than 836 companies call Stonecrest their home
- The largest industries in the City of Stonecrest are healthcare and social assistance, retail, and educational services.
- Population of 59,800
- 33 is the median age of residents
- 26 percent of the population are Millennials or Gen Z
- Average household income: $51,439
Grand Openings for New Businesses
Stonecrest is proud of new business development in the City and would be delighted to assist you with your grand-opening or ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The resources below may be useful in providing information on business planning, financing, training and
more. Click any of the links below for more details.
Director of Economic Development
Economic Development Associate