Stonecrest's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Watch
City Hall has reopened to the public. However, individuals are strongly encouraged to schedule appointments with staff or conduct transactions online.
To ensure the safety of all guests and staff, social distancing measures and facial coverings are required inside City Hall.
For the latest information on caseloads from the DeKalb County Board of Health, please click on the button below.
Currently, the recommended course of action is to do the following (per coronavirus.gov):
- If able, get vaccinated
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and warm water
- Do not touch your face, nose, and mouth with your hands
- Avoid close contact with people who may be sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and throw used tissues in the trash
- If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
- Keep a safe distance between yourself and other people (social distancing of at least 6 feet)